Tuesday, September 22, 2009

How Am I Doing?

My projects are now officially done! Woohoo! Just two more class days at the end of this week and an easy test now stand between me and the end of the quarter. It's a good thing, too, because I feel like I've been run over by a steamroller. I wish I had more than a week off. I've been toying with the idea of taking a quarter off in the near future, but I'm still working on that one.

I had kind of a weird day. This morning was full of disturbing dreams. I don't remember what they were about, just that I woke up kind of freaked out by them. I've had some random anxiety issues all day, which I really don't understand, and I've been pretty much stuck in la-la land. I was really careful about food today, but that didn't really seem to help. I had my last night class tonight, which was super short. I was only gone for about an hour. When I left school I was really having to concentrate on driving and only driving, and by the time I got home I was dead tired just from that. I think it's back to the couch for me tonight. At least I don't need to stress out anymore.

I go back to my neurologist next week, and hopefully by then I'll have figured out how I'm doing. Because right now I'm just kind of confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment