Monday, August 31, 2009

Crime Boss Double-Cross

Last night was pretty fun and very random. It started off with me as this henchman (a slightly flabby young man, complete with stubble and dark curly hair lol) who was a low-ranking gangster in this plot to steal- actually I'm not sure what it was. It was in a burlap sack and was pretty heavy though. Which of course made plenty of sense at the time. Anyway, so I was supposed to pick this sack up from this other henchman guy and then deliver it to my boss, who was this high-up crime lord type. But I decided to pull a fast one and steal it from the person who I was supposed to pick it up from, and then run off with it myself. And to my surprise I managed to pull it off, at least at first. I grabbed it and ran down a dirt road with this guy in hot pursuit, but I was going fast enough to get away. But I knew better than to let my guard down. I took it into a high school to hide in the crowd of teenagers, and quickly realized I was being followed by about three different other gangsters. So I kept cutting down back hallways, always narrowly escaping.

I made it to this parking garage where I apparently had this really awesome car waiting- it was a sleek black sportscar. I met up with one or two accomplices and we hid the sack under the back seat. Then we started to drive out of the parking garage, only to find out that there were policemen searching cars at the exit. So I took a move straight out of Knight Rider and turbo-boosted my way over the concrete wall on the third level, landed on a side street, then drove off before anyone saw me.

But my success was short-lived, because as soon as me and my accomplices got to an office building and ran inside to hide with the loot, we were followed by none other than my crime lord boss himself, plus henchmen. We ran up to the top floor and had to hide really fast- I dove under a table. And then they tore the room apart and found us. Seriously, the furniture was totally destroyed. It should have been scary, but instead I was just amused that I'd managed to hold them off for the whole dream.

Today was really good actually. I got a lot done on my project, way more than I had expected to, and it was great because I did it without caffeine or any more energy than usual. I'm just getting good enough at using Flash that I can actually do a lot in an hour or two. This is really encouraging and makes me feel better about life. I think I will actually get this project finished on time, and with most of the things I wanted to put in it, despite feeling like crap. Take that, Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment