Saturday, September 26, 2009

Homework Friend Theater Superhero

I think my brain is still in homework mode even though I had my last class yesterday. I dreamed that I was falling behind and trying to get all my homework done, but having trouble because there was so much to do. My homework was really funny though- I had one class that I had to draw a character design on pieces of notebook paper, and another class where I had to write stories pretending I was a little kid. I liked how it all was coming out, even though I wasn't sure if I could finish it on time. I think the assignments came from looking through my box of little kid art, haha.

At one point I was trying to do homework but got distracted by a reunion of my high school friends. They were going for a walk in the park. I really wanted to come but I was completely out of breath in about five minutes and had to sit down at a picnic table. One of my friends stayed with me and we sat there doing homework for awhile. Eventually everyone else came back and found out what had happened, and one of them suggested that I get a skateboard next time so I wouldn't have to walk as much. This apparently made perfect sense to me, and I resolved to learn how to ride one.

Later I was running errands with my dad and we ended up at this German movie theater. The same thing happened last week sometime in a dream, and it was the same place. Last week we saw a play that turned out to be really creepy and disturbing and turned into a nightmare with me as the main character. So last night I was a little worried when we sat down. Luckily the play never started and I just ended up talking to the other people there, and my dad kept doing things to embarrass me. The theater crowd turned into a line waiting to get snowcones, haha, and my dad was wearing a superhero costume for some reason. I was pointing out to him that there was a little kid wearing one too and that maybe it wasn't appropriate for his age group. I think I've been watching too much What Not To Wear again, lol.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Puppy....
    Always being surrounded by people who don't dress appropriately for their age group...

    ReplyDelete