Thursday, July 9, 2009

Creepy Teeth

I had a really weird/creepy experience last night in a dream- and I just feel like sharing, haha.

So the dream started out okay- I was at my cousin's house visiting her and other cousins with my dog and another puppy I had apparently adopted and was housebreaking. Basically for awhile I was just trying to keep the dogs from going inside her house and trying to navigate the food- I ended up eating watermelon and two different kinds of GF brownies. But anyway, then I was moving my tongue around in my mouth and my teeth started falling out. Like, I could actually physically feel my tongue pushing on my teeth, which then got loose one at a time until they dislodged and were attached by a single vein. And then each tooth sort of rolled around in my mouth until the vein broke and it hurt a little and I pulled out the tooth. At first I kind of liked doing it, but then I realized I was an adult and new teeth weren't going to come in. And I ran over to find a mirror to see how many had come out because it felt like about half of them. But what I mean by feeling the teeth coming out and rolling around, like I was really feeling it with my tongue. This was basically hallucination quality. And when I woke up the first thing I did was check my teeth because it felt so real that I couldn't get over the fact that not even one of my teeth had come out. I keep checking it over and over because it just felt so real. I remember it more strongly than anything I did today. How freaking bizarre can you get?

1 comment:

  1. Your dream is completely wild, and I totally know that feeling of making sure it didn't really happen. I also love that even in your dream the brownies are GF. By the way, GF brownies (at least the few different kinds that I have had) are one of the BEST GF products (mostly because they are essentially fudge). Given the tasty sweetness of them, I could seem them rotting a tooth or two. Thanks for sharing your HH in all its weirdness.

    ReplyDelete