Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fun Things

Today I somehow managed to accomplish a lot, though I did get to class without my homework... or any memory of even having had homework. >.> Which, therefore, I never did. But my professor knows me and let me off the hook, which was nice. However, I can't help but feel like this is somewhat of a bad omen for the rest of the quarter.

But after yesterday's depressing entry, I've decided I want to write about something fun today. Like all the things that I love. Maybe this would go more smoothly in list form.

REALLY AWESOME things:

1) My dog. He's officially the best dog ever, and way cuter than any other dog. He follows directions awesomely despite having a serious troublemaker past, and is a very professional Nap Assistant. I could go on forever about his general fantasticness, but instead I'll move on.

2) Any Backstreet Boys cd, haha. I'm completely addicted. I like catchy stuff with a beat, what can I say, even if it has the dumbest lyrics ever. XD I like to drive around singing it as loud as possible.

3) Coke icees. Especially cherry coke ones. I LOVE icees and any time I need to feel better about life, icees are the cure. They make me want to skip across the parking lot on my way out of Target, lol.

4) My car. There must be something utterly magical about the damn thing, because despite having all the odds being stacked against me I still haven't gotten in an accident, not even a minor bump. And I drove it for at least four or five years before any diagnoses. And even though it has a few minor flaws (like slow acceleration, haha) I like my car a lot. It's small and cute, kind of like me. XD

5) Harry Potter. I've been obsessed since book 3 came out, and that was awhile ago. I had a hilarious conversation about the plot with my best friend on the way to see the sixth movie, and it sounded like the craziest soap opera ever. Love it!

6) My characters. I adore them, and love drawing them. Besides that I'm a very proud parent. XD I think they're very interesting and well-developed, and I'm proud of how far they've come over the years.

7) Drawing is officially the best activity in the world, but we knew that already. It can fix anything.

8) The Lord of the Rings is one of my favorite books, and I love what they did with the movies even if I do complain about something occasionally. It was my first real literature experience- I read it in the sixth grade, and adored every minute of it.

9) The color blue-green. Yay. I love colorful or shiny things, lol. But blue-green is my favorite. One time I had a dream about a lagoon with water the purest shade of blue-green, and I'll never forget it even though it was at least six-ish years ago.

10) Cheese!! I love cheese. XD It makes my cooking edible, haha. I put it in everything.

11) Any of the Disney Pixar movies. I love them all because they're so well-made and just have so much heart. I think my favorite is The Incredibles. Also, the Disney animated films that came out when I was a kid- Aladdin, The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, etc.

12) Art. I've completely worn myself out looking at art online, especially browsing DeviantArt, for hours and hours. And I have a lot of fun at art museums, too.

Speaking of wearing myself out, it's my bedtime. So good night. :D

1 comment:

  1. Super cool list. Perhaps it is a PWN thing. I too adore Harry P and am insane about LOTR. While I nearly walked out of Two Towers in the theater, I adore what Jackson did with it in the Extended Edition. I have actually taught an LOTR course twice and have led multiple retreats using it as the theme. It sounds like you had a decent day, and I love that you are allowing yourself to appreciate that! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete