Friday, July 10, 2009

Typing While Drugged

Okay, so technically I should be writing this tomorrow. But I'm not asleep yet, and have another good story today, so I can't help myself haha.

So last night in the middle of the night I woke up really confused and dizzy and groggy. I looked down at my clock, and realized it was like an hour after my second dose. Well, that makes sense, I thought. So I picked up this book and got distracted trying to read it. It was a really easy book, but I was having a lot of trouble because my vision was all weird and blurry and foggy from being drugged. Still, I persisted for awhile. Finally I realized I was awake because I really needed to go to the bathroom. So I got up and started trying to walk in that direction, but my vision was all foggy and I couldn't stand up very well and kept losing my balance and almost falling over. Occasionally I would reach out to steady myself on the nearest furniture only to realize I was still standing next to my bed. Finally I did fall over, smacking into my bed and-

I jerked awake. Flat on my back in bed, three hours later than I had thought it was. And yeah, I still had to go to the bathroom. This time the real one. One disorienting experience.

I had a nice long phone conversation today in which I totally creeped out my friend with the teeth thing. Muahahahaha. XD

And now I need to go to bed before I end up with real Xyrem druggedness as opposed to the hallucinated kind.

1 comment:

  1. That was SPECTACULAR! The best part is that your hallucination is spot on! Sadly, I know that because I have experienced that very thing you described. Thanks for making me smile!

    ReplyDelete